Add-ons are separated components; you will download a module at run-time at their first startup.
(See SmartUpdate to upgrade them)
You launch Add-Ons since Menu: Tools | Add-ons.
You can also add a button in toolbar; see Menu: Options | ToolBar.
Before uninstall, read recommandations below this page to be sure you will let nothing.
- Allows to upgrade program through Internet connection.
- It downloads application and re-installs the add-ons from last release (or downloads their new release).
- Downloaded files are stored in subfolder 'Updates' in HAPedit.
- It's highly recommanded to use it to upgrade HAPedit.
- FTP Manager: (FTP Client)
- Allows to send projects files on the web.
- It is not a console; it's a file explorer look-like, with two lists.
- Allows to archive project with 7 clicks.
- Allows to create .gif from icons (.ico, .icl, .exe, .dll).
- Add in Windows explorer, "HAPedit" in right-click menu, on file type who defined in HAPedit options.
- Allows to add too, shortcuts to HAPedit at several locations.
- Use this add-on to complete your installation.
Only the add-on 'Shortcuts/Explorer' writes data out of HAPedit folder.
If you are sure that you didn't use it, then jump to step 6.
- Run add-on 'Shortcuts/Explorer'
- Select all options in each sheet
- Select operations 'Remove ...' in each sheet
- Click on 'Apply'
- Close the window
- Close HAPedit
- Delete file 'ht_adds.bin' located in HAPedit folder.
I'm looking foward all ideas for new add-ons, and perhaps integrate one of your programs.
I'm working on a CSS editor.
See also: HAPedit
|September 2018||top of the page|