Integrated project manager, with a Windows Explorer style interface, allows you to browse in folders of your projects.
An SQL Console:
First of all, projects manager allows to open a file quickly, but also to preview images or launch a browser with the selected page.
A button lets you launch Windows Explorer any time for the selected file or folder. In addition, right-click on any item list to display a contextual menu or Windows properties.
See: Explorator | Extensions | Display properties
Explorer interface also allows:
- add and setup your personal tools in main menu, (see below)
- add and setup development languages user data,
- add browsers to preview your pages.
This console allows you to create and test SQL requests; it works with all databases format.Add-Ons :
See: SQL Console
Intergrated tools build for specific tasks; Upgrade HAPedit, Archive project, FTP Client, Create .gif from .ico, Add shortcuts for desktop.A lot of shortcuts:
See: Add-Ons Description
See: ShortcutsBut also:
- Code Explorer (ASP/PHP).
- Multi-file regular expression search functions.
- Multi-file opening function: you provide pre-defined file extentions or file masks, project or folder.
- Template management to create new files. See: Templates
- Clip library to add different code snippets from a list.
- You can add your personal tools to the main menu. Each tool has some run-time paramaters like: give current document as parameter.
- Last edited files are re-opened at position where it was closed.
- Between two runs, data are stored in standard .ini file
Registry is not used !
- Install and uninstall are very easy: Unzip&Run
- Fast launch.
- This is freeware and there are a lot of good things to discover...
|February 2017||top of the page|