Template files are used each time you create a new file.
The number of templates that you can use is unlimited!
If you create a new file without an import template, HAPedit will use the template file 'default'.
In templates files, some terms will be replaced after loading file:
- To create a template:
- In menu: File | Save as template
- To import a template:
- In menu: File | New | Import template
- %generator% by <meta name="generator" content="HAPedit 3.1">
- %application% by HAPedit 220.127.116.11
- %longdate% by dddd dd mm yyyy
- %datetime% by mm yyyy hh:mm:ss
- %date% by mm yyyy
- %time% by hh:mm:ss
"dd" the day of month, "mm" the month, "yyyy" the year,
"hh" hours, "mm" minutes, "ss" secondes.
- Some samples are shipped with file to download.
|October 2017||top of the page|